Our office believes in working together with the community and each family to promote wellness and safety for our children. We are here for you.
Greece Pediatric Medicine PLLC is committed to providing a medical home for our patients with qualified, friendly, goal oriented, approachable staff, while utilizing the latest technology to make obtaining care easy, convenient and enjoyable.
We offer pediatric care for patients and their families through phone, text, email, telemedicine and convenient office hours.
We are located at 3208 Latta Road, Suite 10, Rochester, NY 14612
Services we offer:
- Well child care from birth to young adult
- Same day sick visits
- Telehealth visits
- Laceration and injury care
- Collaboration and training with local behavioral health experts to deliver mental health care within our medical home
- Telephone or Electronic direct messaging for advice, follow up, results
- A patient portal to allow access to your health information
- Future Products and Services: Parenting telehealth, Parent training in behavior management, Overweight management
Meet the Greece Pediatric Medicine Team
Kathleen Wania M.D.
A board certified pediatrician and Rochester NY native, Dr. Kathleen Wania is the owner of Greece Pediatric Medicine. Dr. Wania grew up in the Rochester area, received her medical degree from the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences and completed her residency in pediatrics at Golisano Children’s Hospital at the University of Rochester Medical Center. After working in the area for many years and observing the evolution of patient and family needs, Dr. Wania opened Greece Pediatric Medicine, PLLC in 2021 to provide a primary care environment that matched the evolving needs of patients and families.