Section 1. INTRODUCTION
The information provided on the Site is only for educational purposes and it is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding any medical condition.
Section 2. INFORMATION COLLECTED
GPM collects information about you in the following ways: (1) information automatically collected when you use the Site; (2) information you voluntarily provide to us; and (3) information collected from third parties.
The information we collect through your use of the Site may include, but is not limited to:
- Personally identifiable information of the user, such as name, age, telephone number, email address, address, zip code, username, password, billing information, and other demographic information;
- Any information you wish to share with us and integrate with the Site;
- Information regarding your utilization of the Site;
- Information provided by you when you participate in a survey or communication to you regarding your use of the Site;
- Computer data or files, often called “cookies,” which may be sent by your web browser and stored on an individual computer to allow our server to “recognize” you through the navigation of the Site;
- Computer data files, often called “web beacons” that are collected from emails or links on third-party sites that allow our server to evaluate the popularity of those links or the information contained in emails or on third-party sites; and
- Your IP address to measure our website traffic and to help provide a more personalized experience.
GPM may also collect non-personally identifiable information that is made available by web browsers and servers, such as the browser type, referring site, date and time of access, the kind of computer or mobile device you use, your IP address, web pages you view, geographic location and other information about how you use the Site. This information allows GPM to understand how visitors use its Site.
When you access the Site, personally identifiable information is shared with GPM, such as name, age, telephone number, email address, billing information, and other demographic information. You may also voluntarily disclose health information to GPM in connection with the services provided by affiliated health care providers.
GPM may also receive information about you directly from a third party, such as a health plan and such information may include your name, email address, birthdate, telephone number, social security number, and zip code.
Section 3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information for the following purposes (subject to applicable legal restrictions):
- To provide you with access to the Site
- To conduct quality reviews of the Site
- To create non-personally identifiable information, such as aggregate statistics relating to the use of the Site
- To notify you when Site updates are available
- To better understand how users access and use the Site, on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve the Site
- For research and analytical purposes
- For any other purpose for which you give us authorization
Section 4. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Third-Party Vendors: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. We may disclose your information to third parties for the following purposes, including tracking purposes, to improve the functionality of our Site, perform statistical and data analyses. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Business Transfers: If GPM is acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or if we are a part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information that we have collected from you to the other company.
Legal Proceedings: We may disclose information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
To Protect GPM and Others: GPM will disclose personal information when it believes in good faith that such disclosures will help to protect your safety or security, including the safety and security of property that belongs to you, and/or protect the safety and security of our Site, or GPM, and/or third parties, including the safety and security of property that belongs to affiliated providers rendering services related to the Site or third parties.
Aggregate and De-Identified Information: GPM may combine demographic and other information about our users, obtained from registration forms and/or user profiles, to create “aggregate data.” All personally identifiable information will be removed from this data before disclosing such data to third parties. Aggregate data disclosed to third parties will not contain any information that can be used to identify or contact our users.
Section 5. COLLECTING DATA
GPM may also utilize automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics, to understand how visitors interact with the Site. Non-personally identifiable data may be shared with these applications.
Section 6. HOW YOU CAN CONTROL THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND SHARE
You may choose whether to disclose personal information or other information to GPM, however, access to the Site may be limited under those circumstances.
You may contact us via e-mail or telephone to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You may always direct us not to share your personal information with third parties, not to use your personal information to provide you with information or offers, or not to send you newsletters or promotional e-mails by contacting us as provided for below.
Certain information may be retained as required by law or as necessary for performance of the Site.
Section 7. SAFEGUARDING INFORMATION
Section 8. THIRD PARTY SITES
This Site may contain links to third-party website. GPM is not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites and does not make any representations regarding the privacy practices of, or any information or product or accuracy of materials found on such third-party websites. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Section 9. A SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN AND MINORS
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. The parent or guardian is solely responsible for providing supervision of the minor’s use of the Site. The parent or guardian assumes full responsibility for ensuring that any registration information is kept secure and that the information submitted is accurate. The parent or guardian also assumes full responsibility for the interpretation and use of any information or suggestions provided through GPM or its Site for the minor.
Section 10. CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
Section 11. QUESTIONS AND HOW TO CONTACT US
3208 Latta Road Suite 1
Rochester NY, 14612